Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Retail Store in Manchester Center, Vermont


This flooded jewelry store in Manchester Center, VT was the result of several broken pipes. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties came in and started to... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Killington, Vermont


This Killington, Vermont house discovered extensive mold growth in their home, that went undetected for a period of time. If you see visible mold, do not distu... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Rutland, Vermont


Faster To Any Size Disaster Flooding and water damage is very invasive. A flooded basement created several inches of standing water in this Rutland, VT home. SE... READ MORE



Sewage Cleanup in Manchester Center, Vermont


A collapsed septic line in Manchester, VT caused intermittent back-up of sewage. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties inspected the contaminated water ... READ MORE



Smoke Damaged Contents in Rutland, Vermont


SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties was called on a smoke and fire damage in a home in Rutland, Vermont. The families contents were affected. In partic... READ MORE



Hoarder Clean-out in Bennington County, Vermont


SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties offers hoarding clean-out services with compassionate Technicians who have the proper training and experience to ac... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot Damage in Londonderry, Vermont


This family’s Manchester home suffered from smoke damage due to a fireplace puff back. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties were able to remove th... READ MORE



Rodent Infested Cleanup in Dorset, Vermont


This crawlspace in Dorset, VT was rodent infested with droppings and debris. We properly cleaned, sanitized, fogged and set up new plastic containment. Bacteria... READ MORE



Water Damaged Floor in Sunderland, Vermont


This house in Sunderland, Vermont suffered from water damage affecting the wood floors, OSB panels underneath and walls. The flooring was thoroughly soaked, an... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Bennington, Vermont


This Bennington, Vermont home suffered from an electrical fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bennington... READ MORE