Water Damage in Manchester Center, Vermont
This family’s Manchester Center residence experienced serious water damage and collapsed ceilings after a pipe burst. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one.
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your space after a water loss, call 802-375-1500.