Flooded Basement in Dorset, VT
This flooded basement in Dorset, Vermont was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water throughout the basement floor. The after picture shows the water extracted, and the basement clean and dry. The family was very grateful to be able to use the space for storage again.
What to Expect
When you call SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPROof Bennington & Rutland Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.