If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (802) 375-1500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage in Wallingford, Vermont

A pipe burst caused initial water damage in a Wallingford, Vermont home. During demo of the walls, SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties noticed mold growth on the sheet rock. When that moisture goes untreated, even if it's just been a few days, there is a risk of mold growth in the affected area. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties technicians removed the affected area with visible mold using a method of soda blasting. This method entails a high-pressure compressed-air spray using a baking soda abrasive. After blasting, mold residue is removed and all surfaces are HEPA vacuumed. They then set an air scrubber with a HEPA filter to remove the mold spores and particles from the air.