Flooded Retail Store in Manchester Center, Vermont
This flooded jewelry store in Manchester Center, VT was the result of several broken pipes. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties came in and started to remedy the situation immediately. In the before picture, you can the water soaked carpet. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. In this case, the water had seeped too deeply and was determined by the Adjuster that the carpet could not be saved. The after picture shows the removal of the drenched soaked carpets and mitigation taken only days after the incident. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and they were thrilled with the results.
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
• Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
• Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
• Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
• Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
• Drywall begins to swell and break down.
• Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
• Furniture begins to swell and crack.
• Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
• A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties 802-375-1500.