Recent Community Posts
SERVPRO of Bennnington & Rutland presents 2 FREE Continuing Education Classes
SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties
will be offering TWO FREE Continuing Education Seminars on
May 25, 2016
- "Ethics" 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- "Deodorization of Malodors" 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION:
The Manchester Community Library
138 Cemetery Avenue/Route 7A
Manchester Center, VT 05255
For reservations contact: SERVPRO® of
Bennington & Rutland Counties
802-375-1500 – office@SERVPRObennington.com
#1 Readers Choice Award Winner!
Thank you for selecting SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties as the #1 Readers Choice Award Cleaning and Restoration Company in the area by the Readers of the Bennington Banner and Manchester Journal.
SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties has expanded our Commercial Services Department
Our commercial Services Department continues to expand. We are currently under contract with:
- Vermont National Guard - Bennington & Rutland Counties, VT
- Rutland Regional Hospital - Dorset, Vermont
- Town of Winhall Town Hall - Winhall, Vermont
- Town of Winhall Old Town Hall - Winhall, VT
- Town of Winhall Police Department - Winhall, VT
- Town of Winhall Library - Winhall, VT
- Town of Winhall Fire Department - Winhall, VT
- Town of Sunderland Town Hall - Sunderland, Vermont
We welcome an opportunity to bid on all Janitorial and/or Commercial Cleaning Services within our area.
SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties
'Tis the Season for Safety - SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties
Christmas tree safety.
Pretty lights and decorations add to the feel of the holiday season, but if they are not used properly your holidays can go from festive to frightening quickly. Fortunately, by following a few simple safety tips, you can greatly reduce the fire risk in your home or business this holiday season.
- Place Christmas trees, candles, and other holiday decorations at least three feet away from heat sources like fireplaces, portable heaters, radiators, and heat vents.
- Purchase flame retardant metallic or artificial trees. If you purchase a real tree, make sure that it has fresh, green needles that aren’t easily broken. Keep live trees as moist as possible by giving them plenty of water.
- Make sure that light strings and other holiday decorations are in good condition. Do not use anything with frayed electrical cords and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Always unplug tree and holiday lights before leaving home or going to bed.
- Never use lit candles to decorate a tree. Always extinguish candles before leaving the room or going to bed.
- Use only sturdy tree stands designed not to tip over. Keep curious pets and children away from Christmas trees.
- Keep anything that can catch on fire—pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels or curtains—away from your stove top.
- Designate one person to walk around your home to make sure that all candles and smoking materials are properly extinguished after guests leave.
- Smoke alarms save lives. Install a smoke alarm near your kitchen, on each level of your home, near sleeping areas, and inside and outside bedrooms if you sleep with doors closed. Use the test button to check it each month. Replace batteries at least once a year.
SERVPRO® of Bennington & Rutland Counties wishs you a safe and happy holiday season!
Bennington & Rutland VT Residents: SERVPRO is Ready to Serve You
Bennington & Rutland, Vermont Resident: We provide fast service day or night!
SERVPRO Of Bennington and Rutland Counties provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Rutland & Bennington, Vermont. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.24-Hour Emergency ServiceFaster to Any-Sized DisasterHighly Trained Restoration TechniquesA Trusted Leader in the Restoration IndustryLocally Owned and OperatedAdvanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Today - 802-375-1500
Whether your Bennington or Rutland home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our Technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best.
Learn more about our residential services:Water Damage RestorationFire Damage RestorationMold RemediationStorm Damage RestorationCleaning ServicesBuilding/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Bennington or Rutland property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:Commercial Water Damage RestorationCommercial Fire Damage Restoration
Service Area Extended for SERVPRO of Bennington & Rutland Counties, VT
SERVPRO Serving Southern Vermont
SERVPRO of Bennington and Rutland Counties also service the following communities:
East Dorset, Vermont
Mt. Holly, Vermont
Mount Tabor, Vermont
North Bennington, Vermont
North Clarendon, Vermont
South Londonderry, Vermont
West Wardsboro, Vermont