Why Your North Rensselaer/ South Washington County Business Needs an Emergency Ready Profile
Business owners are under a lot of stress and have a lot to worry about, but how to handle an emergency should not be one of those concerns. Your business needs a SERBPRO ERP.
An Emergency Ready Profile or an ERP, is a plan that is put into place specifically for when an emergency strikes. An example of a type of an emergency could be a fire in your business or a pipe breaking and flooding your business, etc. Although not all catastrophes cannot be prevented having an ERP in place works to prevent situations from escalating. The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan application is designed for commercial use and is geared towards property and risk managers as well as business owners.
Having an ERP helps to preparer you in a sense that the more you know what t expect during any kind of emergency leads to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water, storm, and fire damage can affect your business. Our ERPs include
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile which contains critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO franchise as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identify the line of command for work to be authorized and started.
- Identifies your facilities shut off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contacts.
We here at SERVPRO of North Rensselaer/ South Washington Counties are happy to provide you with access to our mobile app to take full advantage of this NO COST service and we would be happy to provide your business with an ERP. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (518)677-3444 at any time for an appointment. Keep your business up and running with peace of mind and an action plan in place. We are in business so you can stay in business!